Tuesday, March 10, 2009

my first song..10

Its just something making you feel a princess.. in both of you feel the meaning of true life in each others arm..
I'm once being a daughter..
I'm once being a sister..
I'm once being a cousin..
I'm once being a friend..
a best friend..
a lover..
and a girl friend..

All I thought its something like a forever..something together..making dreams..
sharing laughter and tears..
A roses and lilies bloom together in every dream..
but it suddenly turns into faded works of art..
that blown by the wind..
Those times of hurts made me feel and eager to move forward into the new future..
now it made me strong to face every challenge that will pass through..
All the memories will always be kept forever..
I am ready to face my life with God,family and people around me..

No comments:

Post a Comment